Dobro Dosli!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

After almost six months of trying to shop in Podgorica, I have suffered some great embarrassments (“we don’t have anything in your size here” OUCH!), have been chastised for daring to touch a display (I don’t know what the lady was saying, but she certainly didn’t know seem like she was happy with me), or expect someone to be nice. So I have developed a list of the top 5 things you shouldn’t do while shopping in Podgorica... I have just come back from a frustrating shopping experience, can you tell?

Top 5 Things NOT To Do in a Podgorica Boutique:
1) Touch a pile folded pile of clothes—everything is supposedly on display and the salespeople will act like you have committed a felony if you mess up their piles
2) Ask for something in a size bigger than 38 (which is about a size 6 US). Yeah right. And there are ‘bigger’ women here (like normal sized women)—I wonder where they shop?
3) Pick up a shoe on display to look at a size or price.
4) Expect any sort of customer service. Really. The customer has no rights and is a hindrance (“How dare you come in my store?” and we wonder why the economy isn’t doing so well????)
5) Browse… just not allowed—the salepeople are trained to think that everyone is stealing something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker