Thanks to one of my faithful readers, I am going to back to eating chicken. Immediately. Apparently the Avian Flu virus dies at 70° C, so even if you were cooking a chicken infected with the virus, you can still eat it because you will have killed the virus. Merci pour les infos E!
Previous Posts
- Many people have asked how my language lessons are...
- The Avian Bird Flu has made it way to my part of t...
- Last week I joined a gym. It is something that I m...
- I subscribe via email to the Southeast Europeans T...
- On Friday I went on a data collection trip to the ...
- Before stopping at Hotel Bianca, we went for lunch...
- Fall has found its way to Montenegro. The weather ...
- One of my faithful readers (my mom!) pointed out t...
- After several visits and phone calls to the Minist...
- A new grocery store opened in the center of Podgor...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home